Who can resist sales? I sure can’t. When Sephora announced their annual spring sale, I immediately placed a few items in my cart. My biggest and most rewarding purchase this year is the Cosmocube Luxury Makeup Organizer. It was worth every dollar – I regret nothing. It’s been sitting on my vanity for a week now and I still can’t stop admiring it. For you neat freaks and perfectionists out there … YOU NEED ONE IN YOUR LIFE. RIGHT NOW.
I wanted to do a giveaway that, in essence, represents who I am. The very first makeup product I adored using were eyeshadows. I liked using something a tint lighter than my skin tone and that was all. Then I snatched the black eyeliner. These are my go-to products which began when I was a student in university when going out and even to this day if I have extra time in the morning for work. A matte neutral eye with a natural cat eye flick. Never hurts to have some flashy nails as well 😉
This is just a small thank you for those who have been supporting me through this journey. I cannot say in words just how grateful I am for each and every one of you!
– Milani Liquid-like Eyeliner Pencil
– Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette
– FormulaX for Sephora TopCoat in Chaotic
- Must be following my account @takara.boxx
- Repost this image with the hashtag #takaraboxx or tag me in the image so I can see it
- Tag 2 friends in your repost (or on my post) that may also be interested in this gift!
- No giveaway accounts
- One entry per person (reposting multiple times will not increase your chances)
- Open to Canadian addresses only
As this is my first giveaway, I am limiting it to Canada only. Later giveaways will be open to more countries around the globe. Please ensure your profile is public so I can see it. Giveaway closes a week from today on November 22nd, 2015 9PM EST where the winner will be chosen at random and announced soon after.
Best of luck!